That's all we've got time for today - thanks for being with us. We're back again with our Local Live service from 07:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime, here are five things we learnt in North Yorkshire today.
- Police say a 50-year-old man found dead in Scarborough on Thursday died after a "violent and sustained assault"
- Health bosses say an education programme is making a difference, despite Scarborough still having the highest amputation rate for diabetics in England
- Police are asking for witnesses to football-related disorder on Lendal in York prior to Saturday's game between York City and Chester at Bootham Crescent
- A York teenager could be on the verge of sealing a record deal with her song Can't Stand This Anymore
- A much loved rural bus service has been saved thanks to the generosity of people from around the world
Let's finish with this picture of the waves rolling in on Marine Drive in Scarborough. Many thanks to our BBC Weather Watcher Garry Hornet for sending it in to us.