That's the end of our live coverage for today, thanks for being with us. We'll be back at 07:00 on Monday.
Meanwhile, here are five things we've learned over the course of the past few hours:
- A man's been arrested on suspicion of murder as police investigate the suspicious death of a 50-year-old man in Scarborough
- An operation's taken place to evict a number of squatters from the former BHS store in the centre of York
- There's good news for two North Yorkshire landmarks today as they've been taken off Historic England's At Risk Register
- A family from Selby are preparing to fly a former Russian paratroop biplane 10,000 miles across Africa
- And if you're eagle-eyed you might spot bouquets of flowers being left around York over the next few days - and here's why
The weather is expected to be chilly and breezy over the weekend which means the occasionally blustery Malham Cove (pictured) may be even more bracing than usual!
Thanks to BBC Weather Watcher Sue for sending us that in.
Wherever you go and whatever you do I hope you have a lovely weekend.
We'll see you on Monday...