That's the end of our live coverage for today. Thanks for being with us, we'll be back at 07:00 tomorrow.
Meanwhile, let's look back at five things we didn't know when we got out of bed this morning:
- There has been a "colossal" increase in the number of children sexting in the county, according to North Yorkshire Police
- There have been at least eight reports in the last day of "clown incidents" across the county as the craze takes hold in North Yorkshire
- A York mum has joined calls for MPs to make a lifesaving drug for children with a rare-genetic condition available on the NHS
- Scarborough and Ryedale could become the second part of North Yorkshire after Harrogate to make people wait for non-urgent operations if they are obese or smoke
- A swimmer from York has started to swim the English Channel to raise money in honour of a friend who died from breast cancer
This is the part of the day when I normally leave you with a lovely picture of part of North Yorkshire.
However, the weather has been so dull today that I think we should finish with this pic of a lonely, wet sheep in Pateley Bridge sent in by BBC Weather Watcher Bobbie. It, too, doesn't look too impressed with conditions out there...