That's the end of our live coverage for today, thanks for being with us. We'll be back at 07:00 on Monday.
Meanwhile, let's look back at five things we've learned today:
- People in Harrogate are to be denied operations for up to six months if they are obese or smoke.
- Thieves have used a digger to rip an ATM from the wall of an Asda in Norton
- Pig Snout and Bloody Ploughman are being plucked from trees in Pickering this weekend
- Grown-up little boys - and girls - are wanted to drive trains through York
- And a 7,000-year-old tooth, belonging to a dog from York has been found at Stonehenge
As we've had the joint pictorial themes lately of glorious sunsets and signs of autumn, I'll leave you with one of each:
Thanks to BBC Weather Watcher Misha for the sunset over Selby and to Gary Gimmick, for his fallen conkers and autumn colours in York's Clarence Gardens.
Have a good weekend - see you Monday.