That's all we've got time for today - thanks for being with us. We're back again with our Local Live service from 07:00 on Tuesday.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt in North Yorkshire today:
- Two hospitals in North Yorkshire have some of the highest rates of cancelled operations in England, new figures reveal
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex, has set off from York this morning on the latest leg of a 450-mile cycling challenge
- It's the autumn equinox today so we've been out and about looking for signs of the changing season
- Newly-discovered photographs of Scarborough taken in the 19th century are to be auctioned off after being found during a recent loft clearance
- And the mysterious builder of a 20ft tall straw Teddy Bear in a field in Arkendale has been unearthed and she's revealed her suprising reason for creating the grinning giant
As the sun seems to have returned to North Yorkshire this afternoon, let's finish with this bright and blue BBC Weather Watcher pic of Rowntree Park in York sent in by Garry Gimmick.