That's all we've got time for today - thanks for being with us. We're back again with our Local Live service from 07:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt in North Yorkshire today:
- There's a call for punishments to be more severe for people in North Yorkshire using mobile phones while driving
- Rescuers are being trained on a new faster lifeboat for Scarborough
- A Tadcaster photographer is a finalist in the Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition being judged in London tonight. Click here to see why
- If you love the Minster and remember Munster, two German film makers want you to search your memory banks
- And what's your unusual morning ritual, the thing you do to start the day? This chappaddles his surfboard down the river Nidd in Knaresborough!
I'll leave you today with a picture of Rievaulx, taken early today by BBC Weather Watcher Badger.
I hope it leaves you with a hazy glow similar to the one in the picture!