That's all we've got time for today - thanks for being with us. We're back again with our Local Live service from 07:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime, here are five things we didn't know about North Yorkshire when we got up this morning.
- The first of two new colleges has opened in Scarborough. About 200 students have walked through the doors of the town's University Technical College today before many more start at Coventry University's Scarborough campus next week
- It's the last day for people in York to have their say on the Local Plan, the scheme that will see 11,000 new homes being built in and around the city
- People will gather in Norton tonight to discuss how to get people out of their cars when making the short journey to and from Malton
- A report claims that the cost of tackling climate change cut be cut by around a half if a network of pipes is built under the North sea close to the Yorkshire coastline
- Yorkshire are not going to have it all their own way as they try to win a hat-trick of County Championship titles