That's all for today - thanks for your company for the last few hours. We'll be back again with your BBC Local Live service on Thursday morning at 07:00.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt about our great county today:
- A Scarborough man has appeared in court charged over the attempted burglary of the mansion of footballer Wayne Rooney.
- Two North Yorkshire athletes will be among those hoping to claim gold at the Rio Paralympics when the Games begin tonight.
- Great news for Yorkshire cricket supporters and Scarborough Cricket Club after it was confirmed North Marine Road will continue to host two County Championship fixtures from next season
- The company which owns and runs Drax power station put an enormous £493m into the Yorkshire and Humber economy in 2015, new research suggests
- After a £0.5m project to repair it, Selby Abbey has got its organ back.
With that, I'll bid you farewell for today and leave you with this fantastic picture of low cloud over the hills near Hawes and Muker this week sent in to us by Rob Ramsden.