That's all for today - thanks for spending time with us. Our BBC Local Live service resumes at 07:00 on Tuesday morning.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt today about North Yorkshire:
1. Takeaways in our coastal towns are exacerbating the seagull problem because of the extra litter, leading to calls to limit their number.
2. North Yorkshire has the country's finest village side in cricket.
3. The North York Moors National Park Centre is just perfect for stargazing - it's official.
4. Public transport in the more rural areas of our county is at a premium, and campaigners want to change that.
5. Bell ringers are apparently in short supply - is campanology your bag?
I'll leave you with this great image of a hazy-looking Bishopthorpe sent in by one of our BBC Weather Watchers, Mal.