That's all for today, we'll be back with you from 07:00 on Thursday. In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt about North Yorkshire today:
1. Harrogate Hospital has apologised for an incident that saw patient Amanda Walker being left with a dislocated jaw having been admitted for a gynaecological operation.
2. A University of York report for The Children's Society claims a third of young girls in North Yorkshire are unhappy with their looks while about one in 10 are not happy with their lives overall.
3. Thirsk's yarnbombers plan to mark Remembrance Day with their usual brand of colourful knitting.
4. York's retailers may have to put away their 'A'-boards in February, but YorkMix has been checking out their cheeky humour.
5. A lot of York's historic architecture we love today was preserved because of a government report by Lord Esher, who was appointed 50 years ago today.
I'll leave you with great pic of York Minster sent in by John Gelson: