That's all for today - thanks for being with us. I'll be back at 07:00 on Monday morning.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt about North Yorkshire today:
1. York's hotels are struggling to fill job vacancies, especially for chefs - although it's part of a national pattern.
2. City of York Council is considering a 12-month trial ban on advertising A-boards.
3. The Yorkshire Air Museum at Elvington has a new exhibit thanks to a generous gift from the French government.
4. Water voles have been reintroduced to the Yorkshire Dales by the National Trust.
5. .... and apparently Ripon Olympian Jack Laugher's diving medals are all down to his mum's "lucky knickers".
I'll leave you with this great pic of the North Bay at Scarborough taken by BBC Weather Watcher Lance Wardle: