Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Wednesday morning.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we've discovered about our glorious county today.
- Two passers-by saved the life of a woman in Scarborough by performing CPR for almost an hour
- A collection at York minster, which includes silks gifted to Queen Victoria, has been awarded a grant of over £150,000
- York's Bike Rescue, a charity which fixes bikes, is closing after 10 years due to the "current financial climate"
- York's Lord Mayor not only has a rocker hairstyle, but shreds a mean axe too
- We knew this anyway, but there are at least 10 reasons Yorkshire is best
Let's finish with a collection of crackers from our BBC Weather Watchers.
Thanks to Loki's Keeper for the sunset over Filey, to Weaver Pete for the rocks of Barden Moor and to Bob for Sandsend's endless vista.