Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning...
- Parts of Lancashire and Cumbria are now in the Yorkshire Dales - that's parts of other counties in a Yorkshire National Park. Unusual...
- Criminals are still regularly targetting rural parts of North Yorkshire for their ill-gotten gains
- Meanwhile, North Yorkshire Police are going to the dogs to fight crime
- It may have been a long time in the planning, but the first customers through the door at the new Scarborough water park were pretty impressed with what they found
- You probably need to be able to throw a giant Yorkshire Pudding over 34 metres if you want to pick up the top accolade at the annual Yorkshire pudding tossing competition
I'll leave you with this pic of the Yorkshire Declaration being read out in the centre of York with the Lord Mayor Dave Taylor looking on.
Have a reet good rest of day!