Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Monday morning.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we've discovered about North Yorkshire today...
- Jeremy Corbyn is bringing his fight to keep his job as Labour leader to York
- York City Knights will play all this season's remaining fixtures despite the threat of the club's closure
- Wildflower meadows are being planted in York's green spaces in an effort to lure bees back to the city
- Some of the hundreds of yellow and blue bikes dotted around the county during the Tour de Yorkshire have found new homes in libraries
- You can be part of a new BBC TV show about Yorkshire if you pass an audition in York on Sunday
And that's it for this week. A few showers are forecast for the weekend, so let's end with a picture of a drenched Blue Tit on a feeder in Barlby.
BBC Weather Watcher Josie's Area sent this in. She says the little feathered fellah "looks like he's hoping the sun comes back soon".
A feeling echoed by many I'm sure!