Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Monday morning.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we maybe didn't know when we woke up this morning...
- Rugby league fans in North Yorkshire are in mourning after the county's biggest club, York City Knights, prepares to fold mid-season
- North Yorkshire Police is trying to improve diversity in its ranks by recruiting officers from West Yorkshire
- It seems the people of Tadcaster won't be beaten by the flooding as the sense of community continues to grow
- One of York City's "Wembley Twice" winners is expected to make a return to the club at some point over the next couple of days
- It may called the Deer Shed Festival, but we've yet to see any of our four-legged friends at North Yorkshire's biggest music, arts and science spectacular
Have a good weekend everyone. To finish with here's a lovely pic of two smiling faces ready for it all to begin at Baldersley Park!