Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Tuesday morning.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we learnt today...
- A hoard of Roman coins found by a metal detectorist at Wold Newton in the Yorkshire Wolds was enough for a Roman soldier to have splashed out on 11,000 beers
- You've been invited to help decide the colour of the next lick of paint applied to York's landmark Mansion House
- A picture of a hole 400ft deep and 3/4 of a mile across can be spectacular photographic moment if it happens to be in North Yorkshire
- You don't have to have been on earth too long to know plenty about its dazzling array of wildlife
- You can lure crowds at the Deer Shed Festival into decorating their faces if you dress to impress
Let's end today with a slice of summer. This view from the recently re-opened lighthouse on the main pier in Whitby, was sent in by BBC Weather Watcher Gary Gimmick.