- Home Secretary Amber Rudd has announced there will be no inquiry into the violent confrontation between police and miners at Orgreave in 1984.
- Orgreave Campaigner Barbara Jackson was devastated by the news delivered in a phone call from Home Secretary.
- The former Shadow Home Secretary, Andy Burnham, says the Orgreave decision is a "nakedly political act".
- Orgreave familes 'must not give up' says Hillsborough campaigner Margaret Aspinall.
- West Yorkshire MP Alec Shelbrooke has called for the merging of the West and South Yorkshire Police forces.
We'll be back with more updates from 08:00 on Tuesday morning.
Don't forget to get in touch with your photos and stories and have a happy Halloween!