Thanks for joining me today.
Mick will be here tomorrow with all the latest news, weather, travel and sport for South Yorkshire from 08:00.
But before I go here are five things we learnt today...
- We have to wait to find out if a test well for fracking will be drilled at Misson near Doncaster
- There's "not enough money" to improve a crossing on a busy Sheffield road
- Kes, the bird from "A Kestrel for a Knave" was based on a real pet
- A tribute to an Olympic boxer has been unveiled at Sheffield's English Institute of Sport
- And it'll be a cloudy but chilly night with temperatures falling to 10C