We're back on Monday at 0:800, meanwhile here's a recap on five things most of us didn't know when we dragged ourselves out of bed this morning:
- An application to open a strip club in Sheffield offering packages celebrating the death of mothers-in-law has been withdrawn
- TV presenter Charlie Webster, who's originally from Sheffield, has been tweeting about her brush with death
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance's new £6m copter has carried its first patients
- The "miracle quads" from Rotherham have started school
- And a "pumped up" Kel Brook has appeared at his big fight weigh-in
So Kel has a huge weekend ahead of him, and whatever you're doing I hope it's a good one.