As we bring our posts to a close for the day we'll be back from 0800 tomorrow morning.
Here are five things most of us didn't know when we got out of bed today:
- Safestyle Uk is expanding its Barnsley base under a £4.5m plan
- Controversial spit hoods made in Sheffield criticised by human rights groups
- £12.5M of temporary flood defences for the north of England
- Kel Brook comes face-to-face with his big fight opponent
- and a woman from Sheffield faces terrorism charges
You can send us your photos and videos as we'd love to feature them.
We'll wrap up with some of the woman who've been enjoying Ladies Day at the St Leger Festival in Doncaster. Have a great evening.