It's almost a wrap for a feed of news, sport, weather and travel today.
We're back tomorrow morning from 0800 and your pics, videos and stories are always welcome, do send them to us via this link.
Meanwhile, a catch up on five things most of us didn't know when we got up this morning:
- Sheffield will help more Syrian refugees through to at least 2020
- Hassle for a month for drivers using the A628 Woodhead Pass
- Sheffield has luckily avoided being named as having the country's ugliest building
- The little-known zepellin raid on Sheffield 100 years ago is marked
- and what goes on behind the scenes during Toby Foster's phone-in.
I'll leave you with an image of an alpaca who lives at Wigfield farm in Barnsley.
Can't think why he's called Mickey Blue Eyes.