Thanks for being with us today, and we'll be back tomorrow from 08:00 for all the latest news, sport, weather and travel.
In the meantime, let's have a quick look at what we've learnt throughout the day:
- A young lad looks flushed after getting his HEAD stuck in a toilet seat
- Work has continued on the £320m waterfront project in Chesterfield
- Campaigners want a safer crossing after child was hit by car
- South Yorkshire's Roma community are 'worried about deportation'
- And supermarket goers are being directed to seabirds after a spelling error was painted on the road
We all make mistakes, it's just that this mistake happened to be painted on the road in three foot high letters.
Have a good evening!