Thanks for joining me today, I'll be back at 08:00 tomorrow.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning...
- Samurai swords taken off South Yorkshire streets during police weapon amnesty
- E.coli gets the blame for Doncaster tap water ban
- On-street car parking prices to go up in Sheffield
- 180 Sheffield jobs saved after Government shake-up
- A sheep gets its head stuck in a bucket - it's worth a look!
Before I go, I gave you Jackie's family enjoying the elephants this morning; they've been following the trail around the city and say it's way better than Pokémon GO!
Here's our elephant, affectionately named Martyn, being looked after by Jackie's granddaughters. It's good to know he's getting a lot of love!
If you want to get in touch with any of your photos, I'd love to see them and hopefully I'll be able to post some of them tomorrow.
Have a good evening!