That's it from me today.
We'll be back on Monday from 08.00 with news, sport, weather and travel from across Lincolnshire as it happens.
For now, though, I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- The family friend of a teenage girl from Skegness who died after a hairball in her stomach became infected warns others who suck or chew their hair to stop the habit
- MPs call for more funding to help the victims of rape and sexual assault across East Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire
- Farmers in Lincolnshire face a "cataclysmic disaster" due to a shortage of migrant workers, it's being claimed
- Lincolnshire's air ambulance becomes one of the first in the country to start carrying blood supplies
- It's sexual health week and people across Lincolnshire are being urged to get talking more openly about sex and related issues