That's all from us this week, I hope we've managed to keep you up-to-date on all the very latest.
We'll be back on Monday from 08:00, but until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- Health bosses say Lincoln A&E is likely to struggle over the weekend because of a staff shortage
- The boss of the Butlins resort in Skegness says Lincolnshire businesses need clarity over EU migration plans
- A film documenting Lincoln City's epic last season premieres tonight - and there'll be a red carpet for the players
- The Queen's Medical Centre, much used by people from across Lincolnshire, is now 40-years-old
- But that's nothing compared to the Heckington Show which turns 150 this weekend