Well that's it from me today, we'll be back on Monday at 08:00.
Before I go, here are five things we didn't know this morning:
- Lincoln's MP Karen Lee says she's had a useful meeting with NHS managers over their proposals to close the city's walk-in centre.
- A 35 year old man's been charged with a string of offences after a man received stab wounds at Toys R Us in Lincoln.
- A man's been arrested after a car crashed into a row of holiday flats at Butlin's in Skegness.
- Three Lincolnshire schools which tried having shorter summer holidays have gone back to the original timetable.
- And the BBC Radio Lincolnshire campaign to get 10,000 people to learn CPR has moved a step closer.