That's it from me for another week, I hope I and the team have been able to keep you up to date with all things Lincolnshire.
We'll be back on Monday from 08:00 but until then I'll leave you with our five top stories today:
- A Boston man who identified himself as "Jesus Christ" to police has been jailed for shooting five people with an air rifle
- A man has died after being hit by a lorry on the A158 in the early hours of this morning
- Bird flu precautions are threatening the free-range status of some Lincolnshire farmers' chickens
- Five people were "taken ill" after taking a batch of Black Mamba
- Princess Anne has been in Louth
Enjoy your weekend.