That's it from me on what's been a very busy week locally, nationally and indeed internationally.
We'll be back Monday from 08:00 but until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- A former British Paralympian has strongly criticised Network Rail over plans for a footbridge in Lincoln
- Child protection will be reviewed nationally after the death of Grimsby girl Poppy Widdison
- Lincolnshire's Police and Crime Commissioner says drafting in the force's Specials to fight hare coursing gives an 'enhanced capability'
- North Linolnshire County Council say they've recieved hundreds of messages of condolence after the death of a deer
- Our attempt at a Lego Red Arrow wasn't very good
Have a good weekend.