That's it from us for today - but we'll be back from 08:00 tomorrow.
Just before we go there's time to look back at five things we've discovered on our journey through Wednesday:
- November's not too soon to festoon your home with Christmas lights
- Leaves on the line aren't the only hazards facing train drivers in Lincolnshire this autumn
- Pigs have personalities just like humans and often get 'down in the snout'
- You can apologise for breaking into someone else's property - but the police will still come after you
- There's still buried treasure to be found in Lincolnshire if you look hard enough