That's all we've got for today - but we'll be back at 08.00 tomorrow.
But before we go, let's have a look back at five things we didn't know this morning:
- A cold case murder inquiry excavation has drawn a blank after two weeks
- Riding a rickshaw through the lanes of Lincolnshire can draw big crowds
- Skegness Lifeboat will be part of the Rickshaw Challenge celebrations this evening
- It doesn't take long for a Lincoln landmark to start crumbling when the bulldozers move in
- An energy company could soon be exploring near Gainsborough for shale gas