That's it for Monday but we'll be back from tomorrow at 08:00 with all the latest news, travel, sport and weather from across the county. For now I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- A man will go on trial next month accused of shooting at people with an air gun in Boston
- Farmers are being warned about a strain of bird flu after outbreaks across mainland Europe
- RAF Waddington says they're planning to fully reopen next week
- A Grimsby woman who was seriously injured in a car crash is hoping to walk again using 'bionic legs'
- There's going to be a 'supermoon' tonight... but you're probably not going to be able to see it