Thanks for joining us today, that's it for now but we'll be back from 08.00 tomorrow.
Before we go, let's look back at five things we didn't know when we started out today:
- Lincolnshire's police chief thinks the county should get the ambulance service back
- Boston's £100m flood barrier faces a public inquiry
- Lincoln City's manager says there is no chance he'll be heading to Grimsby
- A criminal investigation is to take place into cyber attacks on county hospitals
- It could be Go Grantham if traders vote for a new project to attract shoppers