So that's it for today - but we'll be back from 08.00 tomorrow.
Just before we go there's time to have a look back at five things we've found out on our journey through this Wednesday:
- Free fireworks show tickets can cause explosive demand
- The price of fish has got traders talking on Grimsby's fish docks
- The sky above China is a great place to showcase the county-based Red Arrows
- Shopping local can pay big dividends - but only if you've got the card
- Skegness beach makes a great venue for a motorcycle racing track
Bye for now!