Local Live has finished for today.
We're back from 08:00 tomorrow with more news from around the area.
But until then, here's five things we've learned today...
- Planned operations at hospitals in Lincoln, Grantham and Boston have been cancelled
- A decision on the overnight closures of Grantham Hospital's A&E unit is expected to be made tomorrow
- An investigation's under way into the death of a woman near Holbeach.
- Police say a 21-year-old has been arrested following reports of a disturbance in Boston
- Plans for a county council reception for Lincolnshire's Olympians have been scrapped