That's it from us for Thursday. Lincolnshire live will be back from 08:00 BST tomorrow.
Until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- A coroner ruled that a Spalding man committed suicide after unlawfully killing his wife and teenage daughter
- Jets from RAF Coningsby will be deployed to Romania in response to a 'more assertive Russia'
- Meanwhile 120 jobs at RAF Waddington are secure
- 25,000 free tickets are going up for grabs for a firework show over the Humber
- There's going to be a lot of mannequins in Fulbeck over the next few days
Have a good evening.