Friday is finished and so is the working week, Lincolnshire Live will return on Monday from 8am. Until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- A Welton man has been jailed for raping 12 and 13-year-old girls.
- Ambulance bosses have apologised to a Lincolnshire woman who had to wait 6 hours for hospital treatment.
- Humberside police have released shocking footage of the moment a man deliberately ran down two pedestrians with his car.
- The Lincolnshire Co-op is warning the Government not to take pharmacists for granted.
- Gainsborough now has an ice rink with no ice.