That's all from me today, thanks for joining us and have a great weekend.
We're back from 08:00 on Monday with more news from around the area
Before I go, I'll leave you with five things we learned today:
- Yorkshire and Humber UKIP MEP Mike Hookem has denied punching his colleague, Steven Woolfe, during an altercation at the European Parliament
- Two brothers who ran an Indian restaurant in Lincolnshire have been jailed for dodging VAT payments
- It's hoped running costs will be cut at Grantham Hospital with the opening of a new energy centre
- A Lincolnshire visitor centre which was destroyed in the tidal surge three years ago has been officially opened today
- Dozens of schoolchildren will be among a crowd processing through the streets of Spalding tonight for the annual Pumpkin Festival.