That's Thursday finished, just Friday and then it's the weekend. Lincolnshire Live will return from 08:00 tomorrow but for now I'll leave you with five things we've learned today.
- MP for Grantham says the town's A&E will reopen overnight... but we don't know exactly when.
- You'll soon be able to pick up a bottle of Lincolnshire wine in a major supermarket.
- The Bomber Command Memorial's spire has won a national award.
- There's a poem about Lincolnshire for National Poetry day... and of course it's about sausages.
- Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon are no match for our Pudsey Peaks team.
Have a good weekend.