That's it for another day and indeed, another week. Lincolnshire Live will return on Monday at 8:00. Until then I'l leave you with five things we've learned today:
- PCSOs won't be replaced when they step down or retire in Lincolnshire.
- Authorities have named the man who died in a motorcycle accident last Tuesday.
- If you've seen this man then you could be in for £2,000.
- A Boston boxer is gunning for glory this weekend.
- The Countess of Wessex reckons the other Royals think she's a bit mad.
Have a good weekend.