Well we made it through another Monday everybody, thanks for coming along for the ride. Lincolnshire Live will be back from 8:00am tomorrow morning but until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- Lincolnshire Police's Chief Constable, Neil Rhodes, is to retire in February 2017.
- His replacement could come from anywhere in the world.
- If you call yourself a "bad man driver" then chances are you're just a regular bad driver.
- Lincolnshire loves its beach huts.
- Guy Martin fell off a superbike that can go 400mph but don't worry, he's fine.
Have a good evening.