Local Live has finished for today.
We're back from 08:00 tomorrow with more news from around the area.
Until then here's five things we've learnt today:
- A breast surgeon at Boston Pilgrim Hospital has been suspended for three months
- A motorcyclist has been treated by air ambulance crew after a collision in Lincolnshire
- The family of the woman who was trapped under a lorry in Lincoln last week have thanked the emergency services and public
- A Lincolnshire mum has been given a special award after saving her baby's life
- A prestigious collection of artwork is going on display in Lincoln