Thanks for being with us today. We will be back from 08:00 tomorrow when BBC Radio Lincolnshire's Breakfast Show will be coming live from Skegness beach.
In the meantime let's look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- If you have a Land Rover Discovery or Defender in Lincolnshire you need to keep your eye on it.
- Lincolnshire teachers have a challenge on their hands as they forget A to E. From next year GCSEs will be graded 1 to 9.
- The amount of recycling being sent to landfill in Lincolnshire has gone up.
- Harecoursing is a problem and the CLA is urging Lincolnshire's PCC to take action.
- Lincolnshire's chief constable thinks there should be more public support for the force.