Local Live has finished for today.
We're back from 08:00 tomorrow with more news from around the area.
Until then...here's five things we've learnt today:
- As one road opens, another closes in Lincoln as the High Street is pedestrianised in the city
- A candlelit vigil is to be held outside Grantham hospital - to protest against the overnight closure of its A&E
- A man's being treated for a serious head injury following an incident in Skegness
- The Lincoln City striker Matt Rhead could be fit for tomorrow's trip to Dagenham and Redbridge
- Chart topper Jess Glynne outsold Sir Tom Jones at this year's Rasen Rocks with an audience of 14,000