That's it for today everyone, Lincolnshire Live will be back tomorrow from 08:00 to bring you all the latest from across the county.
Until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- New figures reveal thousands of Lincolnshire health staff have been assaulted by people they were treating.
- A Lincolnshire man has been arrested in connection with disorder at an EDL rally in Nottingham
- A pregnant woman from Cleethorpes has been found after going missing on Sunday.
- Woodhall Spa's tourist information centre will stay open after volunteers stand in to plug the gap.
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue share the saga of heroic Sophie and daft Beth.