That's the end of our live updates today, but we're back from 08:00 tomorrow with more news from around the area.
In the meantime, here's five things we've learnt today:
- Lloyds Bank has announced its cutting another 3,000 jobs and will close another 200 branches by the end of the year. In Market Rasen Lloyds is the only bank left open after others shut their doors.
- It's the first day of the Living Islam Festival being held at the Lincolnshire Showground today.
- Weeds in Lincoln's Brayford have foiled a world record attempt by Guy Martin.
- Lincoln is to get a market run entirely by teenagers this autumn
- A man has appeared in court accused of murdering a 16-year-old girl from Marston in Lincolnshire.