That's all from us today and, indeed, this week.
We'll be back with all the latest news, sport, weather and travel updates from across Yorkshire from 06:30 on Monday morning.
Before we go, here's a recap of just some of today's top stories:
- Thousands of people sign a petition calling for criminal charges over the Rotherham abuse scandal
- Yorkshire-based menswear and outfitters firm Greenwoods goes into administration and could be put up for sale
- A West Yorkshire education trust is to pull out of running the 21 schools it operates across Yorkshire
- Scarborough Sea Life Centre appeals for people to donate their old and unwanted towels as they can be used to help treat poorly seals
- And the George Cross which was awarded to an heroic train driver is to go on display at the National Railway Museum in York