- Teenager pleads guilty to killing seven-year-old Katie Rough.
- Leeds family 'heartbroken' over teenager's death in Manchester attack
- Cladding on Halifax high rise flats fails government fire safety tests
- Drugs are an 'underlying issue' at Sheffield Student Union, police say
- Fracking could begin in North Yorkshire in September
- Man seriously hurt in two-car collision in Doncaster
- Updates on Monday 3 July 2017
BBC Local Live, Leeds
That's all from the team today, but remember that live news, sport and travel updates for Yorkshire will continue right here throughout the evening and overnight.
We'll be back from 06:30 on Tuesday with all the latest from where you live.
In the meantime, here are some of the top stories across Yorkshire today:
- A teenage girl has admitted killing seven-year-old Katie Rough in York
- The family of Manchester terror victim Sorrell Leczkowski, 14, from Leeds, have spoken of their heartbreak on the day of her funeral
- West Yorkshire Police officers are being asked if they want to carry guns
- Oscar winner Dame Judi Dench wants you to go see her teddy bears in York
- And could this year's Big Brother winner be from Castleford?
BBC Radio York
York's Micklegate has been transformed by a "yarn storm".
The old Roman road into the city has taken on a very woolly look in a textile transformation.
One of the people behind it is 10-year-old Daisy, who has a very special reason to get involved:
Two prominent female politicians are due to offer an insight into life at Westminster later.Copyright: Bradford Literature Festival
Former acting leader of the opposition Harriet Harman and Leeds Labour MP Rachel Reeves will be speaking at The Bradford Literature Festival.
They'll both be talking about women's roles in British politics and how it has changed over the years.
Harriet Harman was elected as a Labour MP in 1982 to a House of Commons which was 97% male and since then, she has been a fierce champion of women’s rights.
Rachel Reeves is only the second woman after Alice Bacon to represent Leeds as an MP.
BBC Local Live, Leeds
One of the best featherweight boxers in the world will be talking about his successes in the ring at The Great Yorkshire Show.Copyright: Reuters
Leeds lad and WBC International Champion, Josh Warrington, has been announced as one of the special guests at the three-day event.
He'll be talking about his life and career so far and is one of the special guests showcasing the very best of Yorkshire.
UCI world bike trials champion Jack Carthy, from Haworth, will also be wowing the crowd with his amazing stunts and there’ll also be a rare chance for people to get their picture taken with the Rugby League Challenge Cup.
A woman has been arrested after a burglary at a York community cafe.
The incident, at the Chill Cafe in Acomb, happened in the early hours of Saturday morning when a small amount of cash was stolen.
The woman was arrested on suspicion of burglary, possessing Class B drugs and assaulting a police officer.
She remains in custody.
M62 West Yorkshire westbound severe accident, at J27 for M621.
M62 West Yorkshire - Very slow traffic and one lane blocked on M62 westbound at J27, M621 (Gildersome), because of an accident.
To report traffic and travel incidents dial 0330 123 0184 at any time
Ex-Coronation Street actress Tracy Brabin is among Labour MPs to have been given frontbench jobs by Jeremy Corbyn.Copyright: BBC
The Batley and Spen Labour MP becomes a shadow education minister, with responsibility for early years provision.
The MP, who first won her seat at the by-election in October 2016 following the murder of Jo Cox, has congratulated other politicians chosen by the Labour leader as new frontbenchers: