That's it from me today, I'll be back with more of the same tomorrow from 08:00.
Just before I go, here are five things that we didn't know this morning...
- It turns out that we are getting two airports in Leeds!
- A report into the Boxing Day floods hasn't exactly gone down well in West Yorkshire.
- Police training exercises have become a lot more elaborate since the late 70s.
- Jazz can sometimes be as odd as it sounds.
- West Yorkshire is home to the world's longest cat! (I'm just pleased I don't have to deal with its litter tray).
See you tomorrow!