That's it from us for today and indeed this week!
We'll be back with more news, sport, travel and weather on Monday at 08:00
Before we go, here are five things we didn't know this morning:
- Well, summer's gone. Pack up your sunglasses and your wobbly bits.
- Confectionery can save art from being lost forever.
- Bradford's in the running to be a showcase for the north...
- Make up can do wonders against the march of time.
- Batley Varieties killed Shirley Bassey's love of Mars bars.. who knew?
See you on Monday!