That's it from me for today.
We'll be back on Wednesday 27 December with all the latest news, sport, weather and travel updates.
Before I go, here are five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- Flood defences along the Humber will get a £42m upgrade
- Security staff at Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Goole hospitals have started wearing body cams
- Humberside Police are preparing for a busy "Mad Friday"
- There are new owners for a popular North Lincolnshire venue
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service becomes the official charity of the Tour de Yorkshire
Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!